- Windows 98 or later
- Intel or AMD CPU
- Recommended RAM: 2GB
zRMicroArray_Distribute.zip – download free gene expression analysis tool
- Download and install R Project from http://www.r-project.org/ (CRAN -> Select mirror -> Windows -> Base -> R-[Version Number].exe)
- Install R-[Version Number].exe (Install in C:\R with right click and Run as Administrator)
- Run 32 bit R
- Download and install R packages with the following code (monitor the output for any Errors):
install.packages('c:/R/rscproxy-R-3.0.3.zip', repos = NULL)
install.packages('fdrtool', dependencies = TRUE)
- Close R
- Download the last version of R D(COM) server from http://rcom.univie.ac.at (currently statconnDCOM3.6-0B7_HomeStudent.exe). It’s free for home and student use, but you’ll need a manually approved user registration to login.
- Install statconnDCOM3.6-0B7_HomeStudent.exe (Install in C:\R with right click and Run as Administrator)
- Reboot your computer
- Unzip zRMicroArray_Distribute.zip
- Run zRMicroArray.exe
Check the zRMicroarray Video Tutorial for more details:
The software is free for non-commercial use. If you find it useful please feel free to support the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.